Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well, that didn't really work...

Yesterday's lame attempt to boost traffic through the site by mentioning as many of Google's top searches as possible was in vain.
The Google Analytics report shows no significant difference comparing yesterday with last Saturday. In fact, the number of visitors was slightly down.
So, there's apparently no point in me checking the current top internet search terms and lobbing them into the blog to attract readers.
Should I be happy about this? There's great freedom in having no readers.
By the way, anybody interested in Charlton Heston, Grease Lightning lyrics, Christopher Walken or the UCLA cheerleaders? Just wondering.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot pictures of Fintastic would do the trick for me Gary....

Gary Finnegan said...

Good God I hope that's not from my mother...

Anonymous said...

We didn't know you were here Gary, I shall log in religiously every morning & evening... and maybe in-between... scared now?

Hope you're well!

Hugs, Niamh

Gary Finnegan said...

Yes, quite scared Niamh.
Niamh who?